LINER HANGER SYSTEMS
TEAM Oil Tools offers a full line of liner hanger products. From our premium Ranger Scout System to the medium duty Chancellor Product Line, TEAM Liner Hangers offer a wide range of options for every wellbore environment.
- TEAM: Ranger Scout Premium Liner Hanger System
- Scout Liner Packer - The TEAM Oil Tools Scout Liner Top Packer is a premium liner top packer specifically designed for the harshest of environments. The element design is ISO V0 qualified. For More Information
- Ranger Liner Hanger -The Ranger Scout Premium System is newly designed from the ground up. This is a high capability system, designed for the harshest environments. The ISO VO rating make it an ideal option for critical applications. For More Information
- Hydraulic Running Tool - The Collet Running Tool is a hydraulic tool that is used to carry in and set the Ranger/ Scout Liner Hanger System. The tool is designed for high torque applications including drill-in and reaming operations. The tool also provides for rotating the liner while cementing. For More Information
- Mechanical Running Tool - The Mechanical Running Tool is used to carry in and set the Ranger/ Scout Liner Hanger System. The tool is designed for robust and harsh environments. The tool also provides for rotating the liner while cementing. For More Information
- Chancellor Liner Hanger Systems - The Chancellor Product Line is a medium duty offering, with over 50 years of reliable run history. The product line covers ever liner size from 2.875-in to 18-in systems. The Chancellor System is available for international and wholesale options.